Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Princess Jellyfish Vol. 2

Princess Jellyfish Vol. 2 Princess Jellyfish Vol. 2 by Akiko Higashimura
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another fun Volume! Kuranosuke almost kisses Tsukimi and is still struggling with trying to figure out his feelings for her, while also somehow breaking it to her that she maybe has feelings did his brother. Tsukimi definitely has some deeply rooted issues, mostly related to the fact that she doesn't feel she deserves to be a normal girl, whether that means liking a boy or wearing a pretty dress. I'm curious to see where Tsukimi's fashion designs go, because she clearly has talent, and I hope Kuranosuke can convince her to keep working on it.

I'm still super mad about Inari lying about sleeping with Shu. Not only is she obnoxious, she assaulted him once, and keeps hanging on to him, torturing and blackmailing him with what she calls "evidence." I *really* hope She and his family figures out soon that Inari's a liar and manipulator, because if they actually turn them into a couple, I'm going to be pisssssssed. She is TERRIBLE.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment