Monday, January 18, 2016

Vanishing Girls

Vanishing Girls Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book definitely surprised me, and that's always a good thing. When I finally figured out what was going on, I actually flipped back and re-read sections of the book. It's hard to even write about it, because the things that frustrated me about this book, like wanting to yell at the sisters for not just sucking it up and talking to one another, were rendered inapplicable at the end. I can't really say anything more without majorly spoiling the book, so if you've read this already, click on through to Goodreads and see my thoughts there. All in all, I definitely enjoyed this one. I read most of it on a plane ride from LA to Seattle, and then stayed up to finish it that night, because I wanted to know what was going to happen. And I totally cried at the end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment