Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Princess Jellyfish Vol. 3

Princess Jellyfish Vol. 3 Princess Jellyfish Vol. 3 by Akiko Higashimura
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yet another fun volume. I love that Tsukimi got the opportunity to design more dresses, and I'd love to see her brand become huge, but I'm not sure this hasty, rushed job is the way to go. It doesn't seem likely that they'll be able to save the building anyways, but at least they are trying.

As for the boys, Kuranosuke finally told Tsukimi that he thinks she's a cute girl, though she didn't understand, of course, and he ran away in horror right after. And Shu finally realized that the before and after Tsukimi's were the same person, and he thinks she's cute either way. I was worried he was started to fall for Inari, because of how he rushed over to her place, but I really hope he is done with her. I don't care that she's somehow falling for him. She deserves to be heartbroken after what she has done to him.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment