Monday, February 5, 2018

February: Black History Month


Here is the bulk of my February reading list! I started Bad Feminist on audio a few days ago, and I'm loving it so far. 

This month's focus is Black History month, and I have a few others in addition to these that the bookstore didn't have. There are also a few books I'll probably be reading month that don't fit the theme (one for book club, one I'm finishing from January), but I'm really going to try to stick to my plan this month. This is definitely an ambitious list, so hopefully I can make it through them all!

1. Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
2. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
3. Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge
4. March: Book One by John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, and Nate Powell
5. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
6. Pointe by Brandy Colbert
7. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
8. The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin
---
9. The Wanderers by Meg Howrey (started in January, currently reading)


No comments:

Post a Comment